Saturday, May 9, 2009

Two in Heaven


My husband found an old camera with film in it and had it developed. New Joshua pictures always bring tears to my eyes as I re-live those precious moments of time I spent with him. I can't believe that there were pictures of my little Joshua man with my dear sister Tammy. Tammy had ALS in this picture and was on a ventilator to breath for her. She couln't move any muscles in her body. She got to go home to Heaven soon after this picture was taken. I know she was one of the first to greet Joshua along with my mom into Heaven.

5 comments:

Susan said...

How wonderful you found this picture and thank's so very much for sharing it with us. Happy Mother's Day.
Susan

Debra said...

What a blessing to have found this picture. Hope you a blessed mothers day!

KELLY said...

Sal, I can't even believe you found that picture of Tammy & Joshua after all these many years!!! I'm sitting here at work crying in my heart as I read and remember all the wonderful,close memories (even when they're sad) of Mom and Tammy & Josh, and OUR FAMILY!!! God has blessed us so much over the years with so many good memories! Things we took so for granted growing up, but I realize when I see the division and sometimes open hostility in other families how very precious our family ties are. We have so much that others have never even dreamed of. Thanks for posting the poem and the special photo!
Love you, Kelly :D

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!! What a precious wonderful find!

Anonymous said...

This photo is a miricle from heaven what a treasure..and yes I want to make one comment to Kelli's post... My family never had love and oh how I saw it with all the Ingrams In comparrison it was worlds apart you are so blessed and yes it is an amazing reunion of everyone can you even imagine it's beyond our scope when those 3 plus reunited....Anne & George Willis... I'll never forget the story Terry told of putting red nail polish on Tammy whe she couldn't kick her behind...giggle