Saturday, August 30, 2008

The beach....Yeah!

Sad goodbyes to Kelly and family. Off we head to Terry's house. Down the Oregon Coast we go. We stopped briefly at a sandy beach on the way for the kids to get out and stretch...


Lynn ran right out to the water and was promptly knocked down by a wave. She was soaked but still smiling. Now trying to get back in the car to drive the rest of the way to Terry's house was another matter. :)

Micah enjoyed wading and letting the water pull the sand out from under his feet.




Jacob had a giant cut under his toe from a tent peg at Kelly's and wasn't allowed to take off his shoes. Poor little guy. He still found ways to enjoy the beach even with shoes and socks on.

Daddy and his Micah James. :)

Not just soaking wet but covered in sand....yikes.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi Sal (and family :D)
Life has been busy lately hasn't it! I just thought I'd check in and there are more wonderful photos of your trip out this way! I can't believe there's no comments on the current photos!!! I guess everyone else is busy too. Anyways, so glad you're sharing your trip with us little by little. Don't stop now, I can't wait to see the pix from 6 Flags, etc! Love you guys, Kelly :D

tsduff said...

Kidlets on the beach - make me smile.

Unknown said...

Ohmygosh, can't believe you have a little red-headed girl, too.
My little red-head, Rebecca, is now 32 and living far away in Iceland.
I see her spunk and liveliness in the photos of your Lynn.
Thanks so for visiting my blog today.
Check back sometime and click on the link: Jlo's Personal News and Pics and you will be able to see my treasured red-head.
Take care and keep posting in memory of your wonderful son in heaven.
Love,
Jlo