Friday, April 18, 2008

Missing my big brother


Joshua...Joshua...away up high
How I miss you and sometimes I even cry
When I see and hear certain things,
"That reminds me of Josh," I say
And I get kind of sad as I think
That you had to go away
You are my big brother
and I miss you so much
I miss when you let me come in your room
and you let me play with your stuff
"I love you Lynnie"
in your silly voice you used to say
You liked to tease me
and you loved to play
I can't wait to see you again
even though it wont be for a long time
'til I get to come to heaven and see you
Oh dearest Heavenly brother of mine

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Sally, this is so precious, bittersweet......
You'll have to post it in Joshua's Virtual Memorial on Lynnie's page!
It's just right.
Love, Kelly :D

tsduff said...

Sal, as I look at your CareNet site, I am so proud to see your pictures there. Our Mom would be so proud of you too - as it is such a good organization and good cause to work for. Love and Hugs xo

Kelly said...

AAAAUUUUGGGGHHH!!!! I just wrote a nice long message in here and blogger "wasn't available" so the whole thing is all gone!!! I was just saying how happy I was to see you on the CareNet site when I went looking in there hoping to find you! I was also glad to see your friend Lesley? who I remember for her kindness and friendliness to all of us last year when we were out. She reminds me so much of Mom's friend, Michelle. Glad you have such wonderful coworkers. Sending love and hugs to you over the miles, Kelly :D