Tuesday, October 23, 2007

3 months on the 20th



3 months you've been gone now. How I miss you still each day. I think of you all the time. How excited you would have been about the snow fall on Sunday. The Halloween decorations in the store were always so fun for you to look at and push the buttons on. You would have loved to go check Daddy into the sleep lab tonight. You were always so facinated with medical things. I am glad you are happy with the Lord but my heart still cries out with longing for you to be with me.

Jeff dreamed of you the night before last. He had a dream where even though he knew you were gone from the earth, he saw you with him and he hugged you. You told him ,"its going to be ok." The dream was not at all like Jeff usually dreams. Perhaps this was a vision sent from you from Heaven. I would like to think it is. :)

3 comments:

tsduff said...

Josh - we miss you so much. I've had dreams about Mom - one very recently in fact... where I saw her at a family gathering and I knew she had died, but it was okay to give her a hug anyway. It was a good feeling dream. There is a lump in my throat after reading your post.

won tong said...

Sally I had a dream after my adopted dad died that he called me on the phone but it was from heaven because he lived in Cali and me up here in the San Juans so the phone was a common tool of contact. I asked him how he was feeling and he said great I have never been better in my life. I said do you have good doctors and he replied don't need any nor do I need medicine I'm so happy and healthy and great. We ended the conversation with such joy and I'd like to think God allowed me to have a dream like that to let me know. Did Jeff need to go to the sleep lab for sleep apnia? my son has it so I'd be interested to know if Jeff has the same problem. Also thankyou for the verse from James 1:24 I needed it right now..God Bless!

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled upon your blog, but I had to comment on this post.
:)

I believe you are right, Jeff's dream was a gift from God!

I once had a dream, just days after my grandmother passed away. In this dream, she called me from heaven just to tell me how WONDERFUl heaven is! She told me that everything we have believed is true, and it's even better than we imagined. "Don't be sad for me, be happy! I'll see you when you get here, and it won't seem like any time has passed."

That dream was such a comfort to me, and I cherish it as a gift from God Himself.


God bless you guys, and I'm so sorry for your loss.

~Leah in Alaska
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/lifelongalaskan/